Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Just another day! Ben is at work teaching himself all the new information he has to learn about Cargill Animal Nutrition, while I am at home getting ready to clean the bathrooms and think about starting supper! Yep, that is pretty much what our days consist of now! Ben at work and me busy doing "something" at home. My job search is going ok, there are a couple jobs in the mix so we will see. Ben and I are hoping to start getting connected at our new church. We signed up for small groups and we also signed up to start volunteering, so once we hear back from them hopefully we will get going. We are still enjoying each other in this small space! :) We seem to be having even more fun now than we lived in a house! We are finding ways to keep ourselves busy. Last night we went for a walk around Barkley Village, which is the area we live. So this morning I went for a run and then decided to take a few pictures of the area so you can see it!
We live on Newmarket St. (you can see the sign in this picture)

This was taken standing in front of our apartment building, that is where we walk to all the little shops.

I always just thought this was a cool clock within all the shops!

And this is me...being a nerd...taking a picture of myself getting ready to blog! :) P.S. I just got done running, so don't look too close! :)


Ben and I are hoping to do some more exploring this weekend...so just hold on...this weekend's blog may just blow you out of the water...or not!! :)
We pray that you are all having wonderful weeks! We love you and miss you all!

"This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

2 comments:

  1. Howlovely!!! I love to see pictures with no snow in them : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great even after a run!
    i hope the church and job connections are growing for you both.
    miss you

    ReplyDelete