Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Beginning

Well, here we go! This is our first posting on our blog. Crazy! We will see how this goes, since I am not such a computer whiz!
Ben and I are so excited to see what God has planned for us in Washington. We have no doubt that God has amazing things ready for us once we get West. Please pray that Ben and I continue to seek God's guidance in every new thing we encounter and every new part of our life.
Ben is officially a Washingon resident. He had his first day at his new job yesterday. As for me, I am not quite there yet! I am sitting at mom and dad's in front of the fireplace on this extremely cold January day. I will be heading to Bellingham on Saturday to enjoy the 40 degree weather and to be with my hubby again.
Since I am just sitting at my mom and dad's....making baby blankets for my nieces...with no job :) I decided to start the blog before I got to my new home. So, here we go. The adventure begins...

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

5 comments:

  1. You know that Megan and I will be reading it everyday! Can't wait for more posts and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you two! (Thanks for sharing with us here -- although I know I'll be focusing hard on calling during the correct time zone so I don't miss anything!)

    Sending you so much love it can't be contained...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so exciting! Hmmm..do I have to be signed in or to be a member? Ugh... This will be great to keep up on your exciting venture!
    Loves, Pam, Tom and Kirby...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, This is the 2nd time I've tried to post a comment we will see if it works. i am totally impressed! I use to think we were in the same category for computer knowledge but now I know you are way ahead of me.
    Love the song!!!!!!!!!!
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are the Wetzell's in Washington doing? Did you find space for everything and perhaps do any fun shopping for a TV Ben? Kirby wanted to know...
    Love us!

    ReplyDelete