Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Have I forgotten how to cook?

I am not sure I will be able to whip up a meal the way I used to. Why you may ask? Well, the reason is this! Ben and I have been abundantly blessed with family who stays at our house and makes delicious meals for us, and good friends who graciously bring us meals. By the time all my freezer meals that I had prepared ahead of time are gone, Eli will be almost a month and a half old. Don't even say it because I know what you are thinking..."Amanda, you are SO lucky"! And yes, I am, but I am NOT taking it for granted!

This last week was spent with Grandpa Tom and Grandma Pam! The week flew by and they had so much fun loving on Eli, and we had fun enjoying them loving on Eli!:) Thank you for EVERYTHING Tom and Pam! Eli misses all your kisses already!

4 weeks in 2 days! Wowser, does time go fast!

We love you all!!!!
"If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9

No comments:

Post a Comment