Sunday, September 11, 2011

At least he is only 0 :)

It seems like Eli is growing bigger by the second. And it makes me sad:( Ben tries to remind me that it is good he is growing...I don't know if I agree yet! Then my sis-in-law, Megan, reminded me I needed to take his "monthly" picture. When I got ready to do that I realized I had to put the number 0 on his onesie. I guess that made me feel better, knowing he is still "0 months"! :) I just love the stage he is at! I love snuggling with him, I love his round little body just rolling into a ball when I burp him on my shoulder, and there is so much more I love! But I also know that there will be that much, and more I love at all his next stages, I just don't want it to go so fast.

Please ignore the wrinkles on the blanket. An iron will be used next time! I am planning on using the same blanket for each monthly picture so we can see his growth!

Just a few more pics to peek at of Sweet Eli!Check out his CRAZY hair in the top picture! :)

We love you and miss you all! Eli is so excited to meet all of you...he sends you all BIG hugs!
“A song of ascents. I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.”
Psalm 121:1-2

1 comment:

  1. We cannot WAIT to meet sweet Eli! Keep the pictures coming. Love the hair - Chad wants to know what type of product he uses ;)
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete