Wednesday, September 7, 2011



Eli is still doing wonderful...and we still love him to pieces!:) I know that will never change! I LOVE being at home with him every day and Ben LOVES coming home to him every day!

He has a "big" dr. appt today. Pray for him...and me, I think I will struggle more than he does! It is amazing how your heart changes when you become a mom! God knows what He is doing!

I haven't taken new pictures in a couple days and I truly think he has grown within those days...even my mom thought that when we were skyping. I will try to take some and blog again in a couple days!

We love you and miss you all! It is so hard to not be able to share Eli with all of you! He can't wait to meet all of you!

“He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ.” Colossians 1:28

1 comment:

  1. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cute! As in: TOO CUTE FOR WORDS! How do moms and dads not spoil babies when they're as sweet as Eli? Eh, I suppose you can't spoil babies -- but in the future, watch out :)

    I love the pictures -- keep them coming!

    Sending our love!!
    Jenny & B

    ReplyDelete