Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Friday!

~Celebrate good times, come on...~ Is that what you are all singing right now on this Friday morning (for me) and afternoon (for you)?!

Not much new here. It has been a normal but great week for Ben and I! We had our first small group on Wednesday night and it was wonderful! God is so good! Everyone was so welcoming and fun! It is going to be great learning with such a neat group! Then we actually went to a basketball game with some of them last night. We went to Western Washington, which is a Division II school in Bellingham, it was fun!

We will blog more this weekend! We don't know what our plans are yet but I'm sure we will be up to something! :) Have a great weekend! We love you and miss you all!

For not being into technology I have gone a little bananas since getting this computer, I started another "small blog"! I added it to the side of this. Read "something new" and my new blog is titled Beautiful One, so don't make fun, just take a look! :)

"...As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!" Romans 10:15

No comments:

Post a Comment