Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Switching Lanes

We have now moved over to the fast lane! Our life has picked up unbelievably since moving back. Now, compared to a lot of families our life is probably still creeping in the slow lane, but when thinking of our life in WA we have definitely had to get used to having a lot more to do. So with that said, sorry for my absence. I have gotten a word about it from a few of you!

Eli will be 8 months tomorrow so you must see his 7 month pictures before you see his change to 8 months.
He has had a couple big haircuts since those pictures so tell me if you notice when you look at his 8 month pictures! That little rascal has had his hair cut about five times in his short little life!

I will try to be better but since I got this darn new iPhone(which I never thought I would get but am absolutely in love with), I don't turn on the computer...ever!

"Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun." Psalm 37:4-6

2 comments: