Wednesday, March 7, 2012

So Much To Say

Wow, so much has happened in the past month that it may take me a few posts to catch up. I will start with the most important thing...Big E! He is 6.5 months and as sweet as pie! Here are his 6 month pictures!

He is doing great in his new room! We are loving our new house. It was built in 1886, so much different than what we are used to. We adore the unique character of the house. I am hoping to put up some pictures of our home very soon.

Other than that, we feel so fortunate to be close to family and friends again. Our calendar is much fuller living in MN! :) We definitely are missing our wonderful friends in WA, so hello to all of you! More updates to come!

“Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.” Psalm 139:23-24

2 comments:

  1. I am patiently waiting for you to say so much more....and show some pictures of that cute little man of yours... :)

    ReplyDelete