Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Minnesota Pride

Ben is now a master pumpkin carver! And always a Minnesotan at heart...as am I!

Eli got to meet his newest friend Eva Claire(4 days old)! She is so precious, but Eli looked like a monster compared to her! :)

Eli LOVES his fist!

Let's play a little game...Where's Eli's Pointer Finger? :) Ha!


By the way, Happy November...it is officially holiday season! Ben told me he heard Christmas music on the radio yesterday, and he was appalled! So I responded with, "That is weird." But secretly I was SO excited about it! I LOVE Christmas music and this time of year, as long as it starts after October 31! I even get to decorate for Christmas extra early this year since Eli and I will be coming to MN in the beginning of December! So stay tuned for some snazzy decorations!
We love you and miss you all!
“I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people.” Ephesians 1:18

No comments:

Post a Comment