Sunday, October 10, 2010

I Love Fall!


I love Fall, not just because the colors are gorgeous or that you can start to cozy up in sweaters. I also enjoy it because there are so many fun things to make this time of year. I spent the day in the kitchen today...which was so relaxing! Ben was feeling bad I was in the kitchen all day, but I loved it! Ben loves Fall for all the same reasons I do, he especially loves when I am cooking things with apples because the house just fills up with that amazing scent! So, today I made homemade cider. These pictures are in the midst of the process! Mmmmmm, you can almost smell it just by looking at the steam rising from the pot!


I also made some yummy caramel popcorn, thanks to the scrumptious Thorp recipe!


Don't stop reading here! I posted two blogs tonight!

"He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Matthew 17:20-21

2 comments:

  1. Your pics have always been great Amanda, but I am lovin' the new camera. It's especially notable in the depth of focus. Great steam shot too! What model did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I fly myself across the entire US to come eat homemade fall goodies with you? I miss you so much and you have such a way with making things some 'homey!'

    ReplyDelete