Friday, October 7, 2011

A week already?

Well, it has already been a week since we have been home. I have to say it went MUCH too fast. It was a whirlwind of a weekend. We were so thankful to get that quick trip to MN for our families to meet sweet little Eli and I think they all enjoyed it too!


I somehow didn't get any pics. of my mom and dad, even though they were the ones with Eli the most?!

My good friend Melissa even got a chance to sneak over to my parents house and take some beautiful(or "handsome", as my mother would want me to say) photos of Eli! She is the sweetest friend and most amazing photographer. She is just starting out and boy is she great! You can check her out here.

We love you and miss you all! Hope you are enjoying your "warm" fall weather in MN. It is definitely fall here...cloudy, rainy and cool. Ahhh, the dreariness begins.

"...You, God, are my God, earnestly I seek you; I thirst for you, my whole being longs for you, in a dry and parched land where there is no water.” Psalm 63:1

No comments:

Post a Comment