Monday, August 1, 2011

Nursery

The moment you have all been waiting for (not really, but a few family members have been on my case!)...

The unveiling of our sweetie's nursery! (We are still waiting on the crib mattress and...the baby:), but other than that it is finished!

Enjoy!!!
I tried to make it as bright as I could in there, but a few of the pictures are a little dark!






37 weeks!

I am still feeling great! Getting more and more excited to meet our little one! We truly can not wait for our bambino to arrive, but I am trying to enjoy each day before he or she comes, because like my mom says, "I will never get these days back!"
We love you all!!!
"Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory. Whom have I in heaven but you?And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalm 73:23-26

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it! You are so creative and thrifty! Your little bean is just going to love their new room...especially that warm, cozy crib. Lots of hours of sleep in there :)

    Love you!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH!! So excited to see it! Seriously, cute. I can't wait to see photos of the little babe in there. You did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing! i can't believe it's less than a month away! love all the pics. and the nursery is so sweet. i've been meaning to call you all week. tonight (thurs)?
    miss you and love you manda dear.
    -meg-

    ReplyDelete