Sunday, November 14, 2010

Teeth

Well, Emily told me our theme this week should definitely be teeth! Since that is all I have been thinking about this week and that has meant Ben has had to think about it too!

Most of you know, I got my wisdom teeth out a week ago last Friday. I assumed I would be the best case scenario and I would be up and moving AND eating by last Saturday or Sunday. Well, 8 days later I am still at home enjoying the effects of wisdom teeth removal, but feeling a million times better! Ben has now decided that no matter what I go through I will ALWAYS be enduring the side effects, not a very positive attitude huh?! :) But can I just mention that Ben took such good care of me, getting me whatever I needed. I felt so blessed to have such a sweet husband who just wanted me to feel better!

Since I have been at home, not moving around much I decided to do a couple fun things! I have been getting more into home remedies/ all natural for things. So my first one was an all natural exfoliate for my face...and Ben's...hehehe!! He even got to enjoy a facial from me. He is going to be so embarrased that I put that on here! I used just mashed up oats and warm water.

The second was just a really small, simple thing. I read you can use olive oil as an eye makeup remover and then you can put it on the base of your eyelid at night at, it is supposed to kind of brighten your eyes and be good for your eyelashes. Who really knows if it does that, but I like to try that kind of stuff!

Keep reading...one more new post.

"Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will be joyful in God my Savior." Habakkuk 3:17-18

No comments:

Post a Comment