Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lynden, WA

Well we are now officially residents of Lynden, WA...the official home of "Footloose"! Yep, that's right, "Everybody Cut, Everybody Cut Footloose." We are loving it! We love our space in our new house, we love being able to sit outside in a (small) backyard, we love being part of a family oriented community, we just love so many things about our new home. Ben was a mad man last weekend trying to hang things and get situated, while I am taking my time trying to make it feel home and look cutesy(not even a word!). That definitely describes one of the major differences between us!:) We aren't even close to being completely organized yet, but that has been, and still is, my job this week. So, here are a few pictures. They aren't great, but they will do for now! We will add more once we are all "cleaned up".





These are taken from our driveway, mountains in Canada and Washington! Beautiful!



We love you all! We are so excited to be home in MN in 8 days!
"Search me, O God, and know my heart;test me and know my anxious thoughts."Psalm 139:23-24

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful (and homey and cutesy all at the same time!) I'm so glad you are getting all settled in to your new place.

    Sorry I've been so MIA lately -- moving is crazy (I know you realize this!) 1 more day of work for me and plenty of packing to be done before Saturday!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! So amazing! How did I miss this post??? Seriously though, that house is so cute! You are going to make it look great, i just know it :)

    ReplyDelete