Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Home Sweet Home!

I was able to spend a full week at my "old home" in Jordan last week. It was hard leaving Ben for a week but then it made it a little easier to leave MN at the end. It was such a great feeling getting off the plane in familiar surroundings. And it was even better when my mom and dad picked me up. My mom, of course, was chatty Cathy from the second they picked me up at 5:30 in the morning. I was exhausted but excited to talk the whole ride home. My week was full of goodness and busyness. We didn't relax once! I was able to spend a lot of time with my entire family, it was especially great seeing all my nieces and nephews!! They had already grown so much in 3 months, especially sweet little Macie! I also got to be with Megan and Chad, which was so refreshing! We, of course, enjoyed pizza, ice cream and tv together...the usual! I was also fortunate enough to spend time with my good friend Melissa and her little(yet oh so big) Jackson. I also got to meet Annie and Kirby's little Kendall...the cutest little thing ever! There were so many others I would have loved to spend more time with but it is just amazing how time fills up and how fast it goes. I forgot my camera for many of adventures while I was home so here are just a few wonderful memories! Miss you and Love you all so much!






These pictures aren't from my trip home, but just wanted to put up pictures of all other loved ones I hung out with! :)


"May He grant you according to your heart's desire, and fulfill all your purpose." Psalm 20:4

3 comments:

  1. so happy you got to spend time with loved ones! would have loved to see you, but it was even great to chat with you for a while. just KNOWING that you were "home" in jordan put a smile on my face :o)
    miss you
    love you
    -meg-

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is full for you!!! Family and friends are such blessings -- so happy you could have such a great visit. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jack and I were so excited to see you! Thanks for stopping by to visit the moose and I! We miss you like crazy already....skype soon?!

    ReplyDelete